+++ Page actuellement en cours de traduction en français +++
Our gold-content casting alloys are particularly biocompatible. They are suitable for fully anatomical dentures and are also ideal for aesthetically demanding restorations when veneered with composite.
Combination restorations in particular are very demanding on the alloy. Good milling and polishing properties are essential for a good aesthetic result. We have accepted the challenge and offer a range of high-gold-content casting alloys for this demanding field.
Gold casting alloys such as Bio Maingold SG have a gold and platinum content of 75% by mass for high corrosion resistance.
Benefits of Bio Maingold SG at a glance
- gold content 71.0 % (precious-metal content 75.0 %)
- wide range of indications from inlay to wide-span bridges – including milling processes
- clinically proven
- excellent milling and polishing properties
- can be veneered with composites
- optimum biocompatibility, palladium-free