+++ Page actuellement en cours de traduction en français +++
Our Heraenium cobalt-chrome alloys are the result of intensive research.
The precious-metal-free alloys are economical alternatives that offer top quality. Heraenium alloys for crowns and bridges can be reliably veneered with ceramics from our HeraCeram lines and all other ceramics. HeraCeram NP-Primer ensures a secure bond between alloy and veneering ceramic even under critical oxidation conditions. It prevents uncontrolled formation of the oxide layer and dissolves it on the non-precious-metal surface as required to ensure optimum coating with ceramic. The basis for long-term aesthetics.
Benefits at a glance:
- good milling and polishing properties
- simple machining with low hardness
- free from beryllium and cadmium
- can be laser-welded and soldered
- very good corrosion resistance