+++ Page actuellement en cours de traduction en français +++
Some don't like it hot. So we developed HeraCeram® Zirkonia 750.
The low firing temperature of 750°C means reliable processing without framework warping, even with framework materials with low thermal stability.
The new veneer ceramic is designed for framework materials with a CTE of 10.2 to 10.5 μm/mK, making it ideal for veneering zirconia and lithium disilicate frameworks.
And as with all our ceramics, the stabilised leucite structure (SLS) also provides HeraCeram Zirkonia 750 better protection against cracks and chipping - for a high strength ceramic veneer.
For more information take a look at our HeraCeram® Zirkonia 750 Productinformation in the Downloadpage.
The advantages at a glance:
- Suitable for zirconium dioxide and lithium disilicate
- Maximum working temperature of 750°C (800°C with ZrO2)
- Stabilised leucite structure (SLS)
- Familiar, consistent working concept
- Wide range of shades for natural looking dentures