dima Mill CoCr solid – for restorations that last a lifetime.
Cobalt chrome (CoCr) is an extremely resistant and durable material covering a wide range of indications. The combination of hardness and elasticity means that dima Mill CoCr solid can reliably deliver excellent and precise milling results that last a lifetime. Even very thin and complex structures – such as bridges or abutments – are no problem. Each disc is individually cast and quality controlled. The non-porous and homogeneous material allows for even milling and smooth results that help reduce the time needed for polishing. Labs benefit from reproducible results for all indications, such as crowns, telescopes and implant structures.
The biocompatible (beryllium and nickel-free) discs are easy to mill in powerful lab mills capable of manufacturing solid metal discs. dima Mill CoCr solid is also suitable for laser melting and soldering. Furthermore, it saves you time thanks to minimal cleaning effort and no post-sintering – for direct output and precise results.
Advantages at a glance:
- Easy millability and processing
- Homogeneous material structure
- Save time due to reduced need for polishing and no post-sintering
- Tested, excellent ceramic bonding and veneering, e.g. with Signum and HeraCeram
- Consistent quality and extremely good mechanical properties (see Material properties)
- Alloy type 4 for a wide range of indications