dima Mill Wax – for quick, accurate and replicable results
dima Mill Wax is a CAD/CAM milling wax suitable for all standard milling machines with Ø 98.5 mm format. These high-end wax blanks are easy to mill without lubrication and deliver clean, smooth-as-glass results – with no smearing or melting.
dima Mill Wax blanks ensure accurate and replicable results that save time when compared to manual design. The strong yet malleable wax offers precise results for casting and (over-) pressing*, and burns out without residue.
Our wax blanks fulfil the special needs of dental technicians while meeting the technical requirements of the milling and subsequent casting process. dima Mill Wax accelerates the design process for all kinds of restorations, from single crowns to large widespan bridges, as well as inlays, onlays or abutments, even partial dentures** and wax-ups.
Advantages at a glance:
- Excellent and easy millability
- Glass-smooth, smear-proof & bubble-free
- Burns out with no residue
- For casting and pressing/overpressing*
- Available in blue, green and grey and in three different heights depending on colour